Want to know what I’m working on? This is where I plan to post any and all updates about what you can expect next from me. Please keep in mind that things are always changing and that if I post a date, that date is subject to change. Life is messy and complicated and demands changes be made on occasion. I’ll do my best to keep this area as up-to-date as possible.
With that being said, let’s take a look at what I have in store for you…
Tentatively it’s NINE books, all connected, and all the MC’s are friends or family. LSU is a college romance series but they all fall under different tropes. The first book in the series, Dirty Little Secret, releases September 9, 2021! Below are the FULL SCHEDULE and preorder links for the first 3 books!
- Dirty Little Secret – September 9, 2021 – brother’s best friend romance – preorder
- Tempting Little Tease – November 11, 2021 – fling to love – preorder
- Risky Little Affair – January 13, 2022 – one-night stand – preorder
- Wicked Little Promise – March 10, 2022
- Scandalous Little Obsession – May 12, 2022
- Torrid Little Passion – July 14, 2022
- Tangled Little Truths – September 8, 2022
- Twisted Little Lies – November 10, 2022
- Defiant Little Love – January 12, 2023
No, you don’t have to read these in order BUT you will want to read them all. I’ve dropped little clues, Easter Eggs as we call them, in each of the books about the couple in Defiant Little Love. So far, no one has guessed correctly as to who that couple is. HEHE!
And, in book 3, Risky Little Affair, you’re introduced to one of the main characters in the spin-off series that will begin releasing after Defiant Little Love.
Oak Harbor Series
The men of Oak Harbor are stubborn and wild, but when they love… you feel it. You see it. And it consumes every part of you! This small-town romance series will be six books, each following a different set of main characters, but will be connected. You’ll want to read them in order so you don’t miss anything, but none of them will have cliffhangers.
I’ve ‘met’ my main characters but I don’t have a clue what order their books will fall. All I know is that Tate’s story needs to be told first and his return to Oak Harbor is going to rock the small town and disrupt the lives of many.
You can expect the Oak Harbor series to begin releasing Spring/Summer of 2023.