With the release of Lucky 13 behind me, some of you are probably wondering what I’ll be working on now. If you subscribe to my newsletter, you may already have heard the news. If you don’t subscribe and want to, click HERE.
Here’s the rundown of what’s going to happen for the rest of 2016…
- Jumping Puddles will release on July 25th. Click HERE to preorder your copy for the special price of only 99 cents. Are you a blogger and interested in receiving an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review? Click HERE to sign up.
- Saving Bliss – yes, it’s FINALLY finished – will be edited by the end of the summer and I’m working on scheduling both formatting and cover design.
- My new WIP is called The Jane Project. (I’ll share a little bit about that in the July newsletter.) It will be released late fall, early winter.
- I’M GETTING MARRIED ON AUGUST 26TH!!! Aside from being incredibly excited about this, I’ll also be taking a break from all things book related beginning August 22nd. I’ll be back after the Labor Day holiday weekend – Tuesday, September 6th.
- October and November are FILLED with signing and conventions. Click on the event title to learn more about each one.
- If you are going to be at one of the above events, click HERE to preorder your books. I am making one large book order in September that will have to supply all three events so I won’t be able to guarantee copies of any book unless you preorder.
Yes, I have a busy remainder of the year. I hope you all join me for the adventure.