It’s finally cover reveal day! I’m so excited to share with you the AH-MAZING cover Marisa of Cover Me, Darling designed for For All The Wrong Reasons. It perfectly showcases the mood and feel of Gabby & Quinn’s relationship.
So, without further ado…
Want a chance to win a copy? Make sure you join my reader group and enter the cover reveal reader appreciation contest. All you have to do is share the cover somewhere, anywhere on social media today and you’ll automatically win an exclusive bookmark and be entered for your chance to win a direct-to-kindle copy of FATWR to read before it releases or a signed paperback.
Want to know a little more about For All The Wrong Reasons? Here are all the details…
- Release day: March 16th
- Release price: 99 cents (this price will be good ONLY until midnight on 3/16/20)
- PREORDER: http://bit.ly/FATWR1
- Platforms: Amazon only, available to read with a Kindle Unlimited subscription
- Genre: friends-to-lovers romance
- Want to add it to your #tbr list on GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48899296-for-all-the-wrong-reasons
- Want to receive an email on release day so you don’t miss out on the 99 cent price: http://bit.ly/3b1aIA9
- Want a chance to win a signed paperback for reading this post: http://bit.ly/2UrLNzX
The plan was simple.
Fake a relationship, date for a few weeks to make their crushes jealous, then stage a breakup.
Little did Gabby and Quinn know the cost could be their friendship.
They knew the game they were playing was dangerous, yet lived under the false illusion that their bond was strong enough to withstand anything. But as they found themselves longing to surrender to their growing feelings, each began to question what they truly wanted.
Can what started as an illusion become a beautiful reality? Or will a simple game of make-believe destroy Gabby and Quinn’s precious friendship?
Fans of friends-to-lover romances are sure to swoon over For All the Wrong Reasons, written by award-winning author Rachael Brownell!